Welcome to the home of the Australian wine industry.
WBM – Australia’s Wine Business Magazine is owned by Madigan Media.
In 2012 UK company Wine Intelligence named the owner, Anthony Madigan, as one of 30 wine industry leaders who had made “a significant contribution” to the global wine business over the previous 10 years.
Launched in Adelaide in 2005, this critically acclaimed bimonthly magazine covers a wide range of topics for the wine industry including winemaking, viticulture, marketing, exports, finance, R&D, tax and direct-to-consumer (DTC) wine sales.
Our large, growing audience of readers includes winemakers, grapegrowers, viticulturists, winery owners, winery managers, wine marketers, CEOs, other wine industry professionals and members of the wine trade.
WBM is complemented by the famous newsletter The Week That Was, which has a cult following throughout the world. Subscribe today!
To subscribe to the print edition of WBM click here.
To download a single digital issue of WBM click here.
WBM publishes only quality content. Every page is special. Every article is actually written and we leave the press releases, advertorials and fluff to others.
Our qualified team of expert wine industry writers includes Katie Spain, Cathy Gadd, Howard Duncan, Tash Stoodley, David LeMire MW, Cathy Gadd, Anthony Madigan, Peter Bailey, Dan Traucki and Larry Lockshin.
Leading wine critics Mike Bennie and Tyson Stelzer review 100 outstanding wines in each edition of WBM.
Australia’s best oak suppliers, closure manufacturers, grape harvester businesses and graphic designers advertise in WBM because it works. And because being in such a dynamic, influential magazine reflects well on their business.
If you have a question about advertising, editorial or subscriptions please click here.
• To request a WBM Media Kit click here.
WBM has also published Larry Lockshin’s world-class book, This Little Pinot Went to Market. It is available in both print and digital format. Buy a copy from our store.
PUT YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IN FRONT OF THE MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE IN THE AUSTRALIAN WINE INDUSTRY
Australia’s most respected wine industry suppliers all advertise in WBM – Australia’s Wine Business Magazine
• ADS IN WBM WORK
• Australia’s leading and most authoritative wine industry magazine for 16 years.
• Proudly South Australian family owned and operated. Low overheads means we can keep advertising prices fair.
• Advertisers have been with us for 15 years!
• WBM is written by leading experts in the wine industry – the magazine is read from cover to cover. We leave the fluff to others.
• HITS THE TARGET
• Advertise your products and services to the people who matter.
• Saturation coverage in the Australian wine industry. More copies printed than any other Australian wine industry magazine. And printed right here in Mile End, Adelaide.
• Read by all the people who make decisions on big-ticket items like oak, closures, bottles, label design, tanks and presses.
• WINNER WINNER
• WBM is beautifully presented by leading Adelaide graphic designer Naomi Giatas – promoting your brand in such a stunning magazine reflects well on your business.
• The magazine is far too good to throw away – you will see it in the library of all good wineries, giving your presence a long shelf life.
• Advertise in WBM for a very fair price. Get more leads, make more money. Winner winner!
• DIGITAL DOMINANCE
• We dominate print and digital in the Australian wine industry.
• More than 20,000 social media followers across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn – no other wine industry magazine comes close.
• Home of The Week That Was – the most popular newsletter in Australian wine. It’s actually written from start to finish – not thrown together using other people’s content.