Finlaysons’ Wine Roadshow 29 kicks off next week with sessions in the Riverland and Barossa.
This year’s seminar series is entitled ‘Adding to the Blend’ and will cover the critical issue of diversifying our export markets for wine.
Finlaysons, along with representatives from Australian Grape & Wine and Wine Australia, will endeavour to give attendees some deep insights into the opportunities in various markets for Australian wine and provide some tips and traps in getting your wine into those markets.
There will be video presentations by Wine Australia’s people on the ground in the USA and the UK.
Australian Grape & Wine will also give an update on the situation in China.
Covid willing, the dates for Finlaysons’ Wine Roadshow are as follows:
• Riverland – 16 August, Renmark Hotel.
• Barossa Valley – 19 August, The Barossa Cellar.
• Coonawarra – 13 September, Chardonnay Lodge.
• McLaren Vale – 14 September, McLaren Vale Function Centre.
• Tasmania – 11 October, The Sebel, Launceston.
• Yarra Valley – 12 October, Rochford Wines.
• Rutherglen – 13 October, The Tuileries.
• Riverina – 14 October, Quest Apartment Hotel, Griffith.
• Hunter Valley – 15 October, Estate Tuscany.
• Margaret River – 8 November, Howard Park.