The 26th annual series of Finlaysons’ Wine Roadshow will be held in August and early September.
It recognises the fact that Australian wine exports are booming again and will advise attendees what to do in order to successfully “catch the export wave”.
Do you know which markets present the greatest opportunities? What are the tips and traps?
What grant moneys are available? How do you access them?
What export approvals are required? What is the process to obtain them?
What should be in your contract with your importer/distributor? How do you present it to them without upsetting the relationship?
What do you do if you have a dispute with your importer? Can you resolve it, but still maintain the relationship? Alternatively, how do you exit, while still getting paid and preserving your stock?
Finlaysons has gathered together a group of experts, with proven expertise and experience, to answer these questions. They include representatives of Wine Australia and the Winemakers’ Federation of Australia.
- Coonawarra – Pipers of Penola – 3 August.
- Barossa – 1847 Wines – 7 August.
- McLaren Vale – McLaren Vale Motel & Apartments – 8 August.
- Hunter Valley – Estate Tuscany – 13 August.
- Riverina – The Exies Club – 14 August.
- Rutherglen – The Tuileries – 15 August.
- Yarra Valley – Giant Steps – 16 August.
- Tasmania – Hadleys Hotel, Hobart – 17 August.
- Margaret River – Watershed Winery – 24 August.
- Riverland – Renmark Hotel – 7 September.